Click the "Install" button below, to download a free,
fully functional evaluation copy of WeightWare.*
Install WeightWare™ Now!
Note: some browser security settings don't permit downloads of executable files.
If your browser is set up this way, you can download the WeightWare_Installer.zip file instead.
Unzip it on your computer, and then follow the instructions below.
If you are already using WeightWare, and want to upgrade to the latest
version, click here (it's a smaller download).
System Requirements: WeightWare will run on any version of Windows® (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP).
How to Install WeightWare on your Computer
- Click on the "Install" button above. This will start the download.
- When the download starts, it will ask you if you want to Open or Save the file.
Click on the "Save" button.
- Next, it will ask you where you want to save the file.
The most convenient location is your "Desktop", or the "My Documents" folder,
but any folder on your computer may be selected.
During the download, you will see a window that looks like this:
Make sure that the "Close this dialog..." check box is not checked.
- After the download completes, click on the "Open Folder" button (or
navigate to the folder via My Computer). In your selected folder you
should see a file named "WeightWare_Installer.exe".
Double-click on this file to install the WeightWare program on your computer.
* WeightWare is not freeware. The evaluation copy is good for 30 days.
To use it after the evaluation period, you will need to purchase